Luojia International Summer Program
The Luojia International Summer Program began in 2006. Its theme is UNDERSTANDING CHINA: PAST & PRESENT. It aims to build an international exchange platform to help foreign students know more about China and Wuhan University.
Every year, around 30 university students from all over the world will assemble in Wuhan university to experience the study and daily life in Chinese style for 18 days.
The Luojia International Summer Program offers students the chance to study a two-week exciting programme in Wuhan University and investigate a four-day fascinating programme in other cities. So then, students will have the opportunity to gain a valuable and comprehensive insight into the innovation and development of China.
1. Students from 18 to 30 who are currently enrolled in an accredited college or university as well as high school seniors who have been accepted to an accredited college or university.
2. Applicants should bear in mind that some of the activities in this summer program may be physically challenging and involve intensive interpersonal interaction.
3. Candidates who will be able to get the most out of the exchange program are those who have related skills to meet these requirements.
Application Fee Payment Due
1. A complete application form, available for download at http://oir.whu.edu.cn/whdxljgjxly2017.htm
2. An official recommendation from the home university *exclusively applicable to participants from partner institutions of Wuhan University
3. An original copy of your university admission acceptance letter *only applicable to high school seniors
1. Complete the online application via
2. Upload the PDF version of application form, passport copy, a copy of health insurance certificate, travel plans, and housing application formon the application system.
*For exchange students from our partner institutions, signature by the international program coordinator or stamp by the Office of International Affairs is required on the application form.
3. Application Deadline-April 30, 2019.